Thursday, June 16, 2011

here and there...

have a few errand to run today so I thought I'd fill you in on a few!
First stop, swimming play date with an old friend. Hopefully my little man will take a nice nap and rest up for my dallas errands.

First stop is West Elm @ Mockingbird Station to see if I can pick up a couple of these pillows for a clients living room. Needs a few splashes of color and these just might do the trick!!


Then off to Next stop is Uncommon Market for a bamboo side table. They have great pieces to give your space a comfortable lived in feel. I hope to find one to place next to a chair so about 24" high with a shelf below for accessorizing!


Finally, if time allows, pick up this fabric from Kravet...hoping it fits the bill for a $70 craigslist wingback chair from Hickory Chair! Can't wait to show you the finished product and this client's space...it's almost complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment